Torque ScrewdriverLeading Manufacturer of manual torque screwdriver from New Delhi.
Manual Torque Screwdriver
Approx. Price: Rs 12,500 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Torque Range||40-200 cN.m|
|Overall Length||230 mm|
|Measurement Mode||Tightening Mode/Inspection Mode|
|Remaining Battery||4 Steps|
|Power Source||Lithium Ion Battery|
|Continuous Use||Approx. 30 Hours|
|Operating Temperature Range||0-40 Degree C|
|Humidity||Below 85%Rh (No Condensation)|
|Radio Output Power||4 dBm|
|Transmission Power Class||Class|
|Communication Distance||Approx 10 m|
- Digital Torque Screwdriver is ideal for applying torque or performing quality inspections with data caputure for optimal quality assurance.
- Equipped with a multi-functional LED illuminating ring, for immediate, easy recognition of tightening status and Pass/Fail judgments during inspections.
- 1000 data memory capacity
- Data-output to PC with USB cable connection
- Also available withBluetooth wireless data transfer See STC3-G-BT Models
- Accepts Standard 1/4" hex root bits (sold separately)
- CW and CCW with a ratcheting function.
- Rechargeable built-in lithium ion battery
- Display can be turned upside down with keypad operation for optimal viewing.
- Setup Selections include: Measuring/Tightening Modes, Units of Measure, High/Low Judgment, Direction, Auto Memory/Reset Timer, Buzzer, Auto off, Baud Rate, Data Output, Default Reset.
- Accuracy ±1%,
- Ready for use in the EU area.
- Complimentary Excel Receiver software transfers data easily into Excel for expanded data management.
- A Tightening Data Management System can be created for Bluetooth-equipped STC2-BT / STC2-G-BT series devices with TDMS Software Package (sold separately).